Cruise weddings, renewals of vows and engagement parties
- Dedicated MSC Wedding Planner
- Special Silver, Gold and Platinum packages
- Extra services available
- Bookable by Travel Agent or directly at the ship's Reception Guest Service
- Pre-sailing wedding consultancy and dedicated welcome aboard by MSC's wedding planner
- Bridal bouquet with matching boutonnière (normally comprising roses)
- Exclusive lounge, adorned with elegant floral arrangements and a romantic path
- Ceremony attended by ship's Officers, with pre-recorded music (or live, fees apply aboard)
- Symbolic ceremony certificate and booklet, signed by the Captain
- Bottle of Asti spumante sparkling wine, served with the wedding cake after the ceremony
- Two-tier sponge wedding cake (20 cm and 12-15 cm) filled with vanilla, raspberry or chocolate, made with sugar paste and decorated with a red, green, yellow or blue ribbon.
- Bottle of sparkling wine, two gift flutes and canapés in the cabin on embarkation day
- Bottle of Moet & Chandon°, served with the wedding cake after the ceremony
- Two-tier sponge wedding cake (26 cm and 20 cm) filled with vanilla, raspberry or chocolate, made with sugar paste and decorated with a red, green, yellow or blue ribbon.°°
- 1 hour photography service including the ceremony and photo shoot in various locations around the ship
- 10 of your selected 20 x 25 cm photographs
- Deluxe breakfast in the cabin the morning after the ceremony
°That replace the Bottle of Asti Spumante of the Silver package
°°That replace the wedding cake of the Silver package
- Ironing service dedicated to the couple's ceremony garments
- Three-tier sponge wedding cake (26 cm, 20 cm and 12-15 cm) filled with vanilla, raspberry or chocolate, made with sugar paste and decorated with a red, green, yellow or blue ribbon.°
- 25 of your selected 20 x 25 cm photographs
°That replace the wedding cake of the Gold package.
MSC Wedding Planners will ask you to complete an appropriate form to gather all your wishes for your wedding cruise. The exact date, time and day. MSC ceremonies have no legal or religious value. No privately contracted services are permitted. Cakes are decorated with the names of the couple and served in the ceremony lounge or restaurant on request. If the package is intended as a surprise, the a Captain's cocktail as a cover. You can have your ceremony carried out only as part of one of the mentioned three packages. Both the contents of these packages and their prices may vary and are subject to confirmation.
*The packages include up to 8 participants (the couple plus 6 guests; ages 3 and older count as guests, as sparkling wine can be substituted with fruit juice or punch). A supplement of $6/€5 shall be payable in advance for each participant above the total number of 8, with cake and sparkling wine for everybody to toast!
Extra Services available
- Culinary delights & extra toasts: full lists and choice of menus available on board
- Video & extra photos packages: choose from an array of add-on photo packages and video services
- Live ceremonial music: for the perfect atmosphere (fees per hour payable aboard based on availability)
- Wedding beauty: Hairdo, make up and manicure: choose your favourite package at the MSC Aurea Spa