Why Choose MSC MICE & Charter servicesThe MSC Cruises fleet has grown 800% in capacity over the last ten years, offering a choice that extends from traditional elegance through to modern floating cities of the sea. All of our ships naturally offer complete business facilities and stylish Italian decor and furniture. But best of all they come with our flexible, supportive service so you can choose the ship, location, services, facilities and season that best suit your message and goals.
- About 160 itineraries per year
- Choice of 17 ships with designer interiors in 8 regions of the world
- Up to 2440 cabins, the overwhelming majority outside cabins with balconies
- Uniquely exclusive MSC Yacht Club
- SERVICE: dedicated crews and specialist staff, motivated by regular refresher training
- DESIGN: luxurious, creative interiors by award-winning Italian design studio De Jorio Design International
- FLEET: one of the greenest and most comfortable cruise fleets in the world, in the forefront of innovation
Our MICE specialists can work with you to reach your stakeholder's hearts and minds. Customisation can play an important role in this and is offered for every space and moment, ranging from shipside banners that forefront your brand to motivational and other special messages in conference halls and public areas, welcome aboard greetings and gifts in cabins, customised daily activity programmes, menus and award ceremonies, and themed events and team competitions. Whatever your objectives, we’ll help you exceed expectations to leave a lasting impression.
- CUSTOMISATION OF THE SHIP : your logo and message on prominent banners, flags, pennant strings, signage, meeting points and reserved areas.
- CUSTOMISATION OF THE PROGRAM : tailor made itinerary & shore excursion, personalized entertainment program, team building activities.
- CUSTOMISATION OF ON-BOARD MATERIAL : cruise cards, menus, daily programs, port information, tour magazine and dining placeholders.
- CUSTOMISED GIFTS : document folders, backpacks, T-shirts, caps and tags.
- CUSTOMISED COMMUNICATIONS : invitations, welcome on board messages, thank you letters.
- CUSTOMISED SERVICES : internet package, SPA package, beverage package, private dinner in thematic restaurant, group photo package.
Types of charter: about 160 itineraries per year, Company Conventions, Corporate anniversary, Incentives, Tradeshows, Educational seminars, Music Festivals, Sport Events, Training camps, Spa & Wellbeing programs, Gastronomic events, Poker Tournaments, Concerts.
Submit your charter request to:
Our ships provide an extraordinary showcase for your corporate initiatives. Widely acclaimed for their spectacular interiors and green technology, they’re luxury resorts with a view of the world that’s different every day, reminding your guests that success is a journey of discovery. World-class conference facilities include a theatre for large corporate events, meeting rooms and complete technical infrastructures so you and your guests can work just as you need. Varied modern sports and leisure facilities provide valuable team-building opportunities, while sumptuous Spa centers, gourmet cuisine, varied entertainment and attentive staff pamper your guests in elegant surroundings. The result is a clear and concrete statement about their value and your professionalism and commitment.
Choosing MSC Cruises supports many facets of your reputation, including ecological responsibility:
- “7 Golden Pearls” for environmental responsibility include:
CLEANSHIP 2 - AWT (Advanced waste water treatment)
ISO 14001 (environmental management)
OHSAS 18001 (safety management)
ISO 22000 (food safety management)
ISO 50001 (Energy Performance)
- CLEAN-SEA2 and CLEAN-AIR (controlling emissions)
- Energy Efficient Design: with MSC Preziosa, MSC Divina, and MSC Splendida, the company has also successfully met the strict standards required by Bureau Veritas’ voluntary Energy Efficient Design scheme
- ISO 9001 (quality management) and ISO 22000 (Food Safety management
- Market leading cruise company in the Mediterranean, South Africa and Brazil fleets with 6 billion euro invested in 10 years
- A family-owned company with 45 offices and 15,500 people around the world, which is expected to carry just under 1.7 million travellers in 2014
- State of the art conference, meeting and presentation facilities
- A wide range of seasonal itineraries in Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Atlantic Ocean, Caribbean, Cuba and Antilles, South America, South Africa, Asia and Dubai, Abu Dhabi and India.
MSC Cruises' conference facilities make a special impression thanks to the creative interiors for which our fleet is renowned. And of course they're fully equipped with advanced meeting, presentation and IT equipment. Specialist personnel and state-of-the-art communications technologies allow you to keep in touch with your business at all times. And our customized solutions and expert support make it easy for you to get just what you need:
- Conference rooms
- Lounge rooms & meeting rooms
- Advanced sound and light systems
- Projectors and video equipment
- Complete communications, including telephone, fax, GSM and Wi-Fi
- Advanced sound & light systems, with video projection, screen sharing and plasma wall
- Hostesses and interpreters
- Photographic services
- Work stations with high-speed internet
MSC Cruises offers a specialist department than can comprehensively tailor our facilities and services to your needs, advising on and taking care of every detail of your initiatives. In many cases we provide complete turnkey solutions that reliably cover every aspect from location to logistics, meet & greet, airport-to-port transfers, custom event logos, banners, collectables and welcome material, entertainment, teambuilding exercises, on-shore excursions, menus and much more. So that you can relax about every aspect - including your budget - while we attend to the details.
- TRANSFERS: MSC Cruises can organise transfers from your corporate location to our port of departure and vice versa.
- WELCOME: MSC Cruises is happy to organise a full range of ancillary services, including Meet & Greet and special welcome coctails.
- YOU WANT SOMETHING SPECIAL? We'll work with you to make it happen!
- SPECIALISTS: hostesses, IT personnel, simultaneous interpreters, audio/video tecnicians and a host of other specialists can be provided.
- ENTERTAINMENT: MSC Cruises can organise customised events and shows on board, including sports competitions, themed shows, team competitions and award ceremonies. Advance notice is required.
At MSC Cruises we pride ourselves on our staffs professional and attentive, friendly yet discrete personal service. They understand that every detail is important and are dedicated to ensuring that every moment of your guests time on board adds up to an inspiring and unforgettable experience. Which is exactly what you want to communicate your values. And your guests' value to you. Because an experience is worth a thousand words.
Our support for meetings, incentives, conferences and events has been designed to provide the greatest possible flexibility. So we can provide exactly what you require, whether that's a cluster of facilities on a scheduled cruise or an entirely bespoke solution, including chartering the exclusive MSC Yacht Club or even an entire ship, depending of course on availability and location. Our specialist teams can work with you to develop customised itineraries, cruise durations and prices.
In short, we have one overriding priority: to do everything we can to ensure your initiatives achieve their full potential as effectively and costeffectively as possible:
- ADAPTABLE: meetings, incentives, conferences and events for from 30 to 3,000 people.
- CUSTOMISED: invitations, banners, menus, itineraries, entertainment, areas, ships No initiative is too large for us to cope or too small for us to care.
- EXCURSIONS: MSC Cruises offers a wide range of expertly designed excursions and can develop custom excursions to suit your needs.
- EXCLUSIVE AREAS: to enhance your events, we can reserve exclusive areas in our restaurants, rooms and theatre.