Summer 2022 program offers 124 ports of call, 47 countries with 83 itineraries*
Geneva, Switzerland – 17 December 2020 : MSC Cruises today unveiled details of the program for the Summer 2022 season with sales opening today for the Caribbean and Mediterranean, whilst Northern Europe will open soon. The summer season running from April 2022 through to November 2022 offers a huge choice of itineraries to suit any type of traveller with 19 ships to choose from. MSC Cruises is the leading cruise line in Europe and the experts in Mediterranean-style cruising, so it comes as no surprise that the program for Summer 2022 offers the most embarkation ports in the Mediterranean, with ten ships deployed in this stunning region, meanwhile for those looking to relax in the sun-drenched Caribbean, MSC Cruises will offer Miami and Port Canaveral as convenient embarkation ports.
MSC Cruises offers an unforgettable onboard experience with an incredible choice of dining options featuring authentic international cuisines, world-class entertainment, award-winning facilities and activities for families and children of all ages, luxurious spas and fitness centers as well as comfortable, stylish accommodation to meet every need. To find out the best deals visit here.
WESTERN MEDITERRANEAN – five ships offering 7-night cruises
The Western Mediterranean is one of the most iconic and popular cruise regions for summer and MSC Cruises offers a combination of itineraries visiting Italy, France, Spain and Malta. With multiple embarkation ports that are easily accessible from around the world, these itineraries offer guests the chance to immerse themselves in the unique spirit of the Mediterranean, discover some of the world’s most famous cultural sites, enjoy browsing shops and boutiques and sample world-class cuisines. Each of the ships in the Western Mediterranean feature the MSC Yacht Club, the Company’s unique “ship within a ship” concept for those looking for exclusivity and privacy.
- MSC Seaside offers departures on Saturday from Genoa to Civitavecchia, Palermo, Cagliari, Palma de Mallorca, Valencia, Marseille;
- MSC Splendida departs Genoa on Saturdays, calling Marseille, Barcelona, Ibiza, Naples, Livorno;
- MSC Seaview will depart Genoa each Sunday to offer MSC Cruises hugely popular itinerary to Naples, Messina, Valletta, Barcelona, Marseille;
- MSC Fantasia offers itineraries departing on Sunday from Genoa to Marseille, Barcelona, La Goulette, Palermo, Civitavecchia;
- MSC Meraviglia departs from Barcelona on Saturdays, sailing to Cannes, Genoa, La Spezia, Civitavecchia, Palma de Mallorca;
EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN – five ships offering 7-night cruises
The Eastern Mediterranean has grown in popularity in recent years and MSC Cruises summer 2022 program offers the best that this part of the world has to offer whilst cruising the Adriatic and Aegean Sea. With a selection of some of the best itineraries in this region include Italy, the Greek islands, Croatia and Albania, cruises in the Eastern Mediterranean offer the perfect combination of historic attractions, stunning beaches and colourful coastlines.
- MSC Musica will offer cruises from Venice on Saturdays to Bari, Santorini, Chania, Corfu, Dubrovnik;
- MSC Armonia offers sailing on Sundays from Venice to Brindisi, Mykonos, Piraeus, Corfu, Kotor;
- MSC Lirica departs Venice with cruises to Split, Santorini and Mykonos, Dubrovnik, Ancona;
- MSC Sinfonia departs on Saturday from Venice, calling at the Greek Islands of Kotor, Mykonos and Santorini, Sarande and Bari;
- MSC Opera will homeport in Trieste will sail on Saturdays to Bari, Corfu, Kotor, Dubrovnik, Split;
Sales are now open for MSC Musica, MSC Lirica and MSC Sinfonia, whilst MSC Armonia and MSC Opera will open soon.
THE CARIBBEAN – two ships with two convenient homeports in the U.S
Sailing out of Miami, known as the “Cruise Capital of the World” and Port Canaveral, the world’s third largest cruise port, both MSC Cruises ships will call at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, the Company’s private island destination in The Bahamas – a hidden gem that is sure to be the highlight of the cruise.
- MSC Seashore, the Company’s flagship, will homeport in Miami and offer two alternative itineraries to Eastern or Western Caribbean offered every other week, always calling at Ocean Cay;
- MSC Divina will homeport in Port Canaveral, sailing to Ocean Cay, Nassau with 2, 3- or 4-night cruises and Ocean Cay and Mexico with 7-night cruises. MSC Divina will also offer a stunning 12-night cruise at the start of the summer season, embarking in Miami, visiting Jamaica, Aruba, Columbia, Panama, Costa Rica, Honduras, Ocean Cay finishing at Port Canaveral.
AUTUMN 2022 - Special long cruises from Genoa
A handpicked selection of longer cruises for Autumn offer something really special and unique. These cruises will be available to in the coming months.
- MSC Splendida offers 9-nights from the Mediterranean Sea to the Atlantic Ocean – Genoa, Malaga, Casablanca, Lisbon, Barcelona and Marseille. calling at Casablanca and Lisbon.
- MSC Poesia offers 11-nights from Genoa to the Canary Islands, Madeira and Casablanca.
- MSC Orchestra offers a new 11-night itinerary from Genoa to Greece and Turkey, with MSC Cruises returning to Istanbul with an extended stay in port.
- MSC Lirica offers four 11-night cruises from Genoa, calling in Rome, Limassol in Cyprus with an overnight stay in Haifa, allowing two days to visit the Holy Land: Bethlehem, Nazareth and Jerusalem and on the way back calling Crete and Olympia.
NORTHERN EUROPE – five ships offering cruises ranging from 2-nights through to 21-nights
A cruise in Northern Europe is something really magical and is a way to witness some of the world’s most breath-taking coastlines and landscapes from the unique vantage point of a cruise ship, all without unpacking a suitcase. These cruises will be available to book soon.
- MSC Grandiosa will spend her first season in Northern Europe offering two alternative itineraries every other week from Kiel on Saturdays and Copenhagen on Sundays (7 night to Baltic Capital and 7 night to Fjords);
- MSC Poesia: homeporting in Warnemuende will offer cruises from 7 to 21 nights, visiting the Baltic capitals, Fjords and Greenland;
- MSC Orchestra will offer mixed cruises from 10 to 14 night from Hamburg to Iceland, Ireland, North Cape and Spitzbergen;
- MSC Preziosa will serve two alternative itineraries from Kiel on Sundays to the Baltic capitals or Fjords;
- MSC Magnifica will be based in Southampton offering 2 to 14-night cruises to a range of destinations including the Baltic capitals, Fjords as well as the Mediterranean Sea and Canary Islands.
* Mediterranean, Caribbean and Northern Europe itineraries