Geneva, Switzerland – 26th April 2022. MSC Cruises today revealed the details of the Summer 2023 program with an incredible choice of modern, glamourous ships sailing to more than 140 destinations around the world. With itineraries ranging from mini-cruises to 21-night cruises, there really is a ship and itinerary for anyone looking to get away next summer. Cruises are available to book now HERE or through Travel Agents.
MSC World Europa the line’s first LNG powered ship will spend her first summer season in the Mediterranean offering guests a spectacular experience both on board and ashore. The 7-night itineraries feature the region’s most popular destinations - Genoa, Naples and Messina in Italy, Valletta in Malta, Barcelona in Spain and Marseille in France. With embarkation possible in multiple ports, sailing aboard this ground-breaking ship is convenient and easy.
MSC Seascape will offer alternating seven-night Caribbean sailings from Miami, Florida (USA) with each itinerary including a call to Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, MSC Cruises’ stunning private island in The Bahamas, as well as other calls to spectacular destinations in The Bahamas, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Cayman Islands and Jamaica.
Once guests have selected their dream itinerary, they can look forward to stepping aboard one of MSC Cruises’ beautifully designed ships where around-the-clock entertainment and activities, grand scale original theatre productions, live music, authentic international dining, award-winning family offering, luxurious spa and wellness facilities, boutique shopping and much more are waiting to be explored and enjoyed.
Overview of the Summer 2023 Program:
Western Mediterranean highlights include:
- MSC Seashore from Genoa (Italy) on Saturdays will call to destinations including Civitavecchia (Rome) and Palermo (Italy), Ibiza and Valencia (Spain) and Marseille (France)
- MSC Seaview from Barcelona (Spain) on Saturdays will call to destinations including Cannes (France), Genoa, La Spezia and Civitavecchia (Italy), plus Palma de Mallorca (Spain). The perfect itinerary for sunseekers
- MSC Opera from Genoa (Italy) on Sundays will call to destinations including Marseille (France), Barcelona (Spain), La Goulette (Tunisia), Palermo (Sicily) and Naples (Italy)
- MSC Orchestra starting in June will begin ten-night cruises from Genoa (Italy) to destinations including Marseille (France), Malaga, Cadiz for Seville (Spain), Lisbon (Portugal) Alicante/Costa Blanca and Menorca (Spain), and Olbia (Italy)
- MSC World Europa will offer the most popular destinations in the Western Mediterranean, from Genoa (Italy) on Sundays will call to destinations including Naples and Messina (Italy), Valletta (Malta), Barcelona (Spain) and Marseille (France)
Eastern Mediterranean highlights include:
- MSC Divina from Civitavecchia for Rome (Italy) on Friday’s will call to destinations including Siracusa, Taranto and awe-aspiring beaches in Puglia (Italy) and Santorini and Mykonos (Greece)
- MSC Lirica from Venice on Mondays and Bari (Italy) on Sundays will call to the Greek Islands of Cefalonia/Argostoli, Santorini and Crete
- MSC Sinfonia from Venice on Sundays will call to destinations including Brindisi (Italy), Greek island of Mykonos and Greek mainland destination of Piraeus for Athens as well as Split or Zadar (Croatia)
- MSC Armonia from Venice on Saturdays will call to destinations including Kotor (Montenegro), the famous Greek islands of Mykonos and Santorini (Greece) and Bari (Italy)
- MSC Musica from Piraeus/Athens (Greece) on Sundays will call to destinations including Santorini (Greece), Kusadasi (Turkey), Haifa (Israel), the islands of Limassol (Cyprus), plus Mykonos (Greece)
- MSC Splendida from Trieste/Venice (Italy) on Saturdays will call to destinations including Ancona (Italy), the picturesque city of Dubrovnik (Croatia), Bari (Italy), Corfu (Greece) and Kotor (Montenegro)
Northern Europe highlights include:
- MSC Euribia will perform spectacular seven-night itineraries sailing to the Norwegian Fjords with weekly departures from Kiel (Germany) with calls including Copenhagen (Denmark); Hellesylt (Norway) for the Geirangerfjord; as well as Alesund and Flaam, also in Norway, among others.
- MSC Fantasia from Kiel (Germany) will offer two alternative itineraries between seven and 11 nights in length to either the Norwegian Fjords or Baltic capitals
- MSC Grandiosa from Southampton (UK) will offer itineraries between seven and 15 nights to the Norwegian Fjords, Sweden and Denmark, the Atlantic coast of Europe and longer cruises to the Canary Islands (Spain) and the Mediterranean plus some short three and four-night breaks
- MSC Poesia from Warnemunde/Berlin (Germany) and Copenhagen (Denmark) will offer itineraries between seven and 21 nights in length to Baltic capitals and four Norwegian Fjords. Longer cruises include an epic 21-night cruise with calls to several destinations in Iceland and Greenland
- MSC Preziosa from Hamburg (Germany) will offer itineraries between nine and 15 nights in length to North Cape and Spitsbergen in Norway or Iceland cruises with calls to Reykjavik (overnight), Isafjordur and Akureyri and the Orkney and Shetland Islands in United Kingdom. Whilst Ireland cruises include calls in Cork and Dublin (Ireland), Belfast, Glasgow and Edinburgh (UK). Starting from September 2023, MSC Preziosa will offer seven-night cruises visiting five of Europe’s most popular cities – the Northern Pearls. The ship will call Hamburg (Germany) on Sundays, Zeebrugge for Bruges and Brussels (Belgium), Rotterdam/Amsterdam (Netherlands), Le Havre for Paris (France) and Southampton for London (UK) on Fridays. With extended stays in port of up to 12 hours, guests can really make the most of their time ashore.
Long cruises and mini cruises highlights include:
- MSC Divina, From Genoa (Italy) and Barcelona (Spain) will offer 11-night cruises to Canary Islands, Morocco and Madeira in October and November
- MSC Poesia from September 25 to November 19, 2023, will offer 11-nights from Genoa (Italy) to Greece and Turkey. Key highlights including Kusadasi/Ephesus and a full day visit in Istanbul (Turkey), Piraeus/Athens (Greece), Palermo/Monreale and Civitavecchia/Rome (Italy)
- MSC Sinfonia in October 2023 will offer 11-night cruises from Genoa (Italy) to Civitavecchia/Rome, Messina/Taormina/Etna Volcano (Italy), Rhodes/Lindos; Limassol (Cyprus) and Heraklion/Crete (Greece) and Haifa (Israel)
- Those looking for shorter cruises or weekend breaks of three to five nights in length can choose from a series of cruises with multiple ports of embarkation with MSC Orchestra in May and June and MSC Euribia and MSC Seaview in Autumn
North America and Caribbean highlights include:
- MSC Meraviglia in the region for the first time, from April 2023 will sail year-round from New York (USA) offering a wide variety of itineraries ranging from six to 11 nights in length, including:
- Caribbean itineraries of either seven or eight nights, featuring calls to Nassau and Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve - MSC Cruises’ beautiful private island (The Bahamas)
- Bermuda itineraries lasting six nights and offering three days docked at King’s Wharf combined with several relaxing days at sea
- Northern itineraries of either ten or 11 nights, featuring calls to Boston, Massachusetts; Portland, Maine (USA) and Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island; Halifax and Sydney, Nova Scotia; and Saint Johns, Newfoundland (Canada). 11-night itineraries include an additional call in Newport, Rhode Island (USA)
- MSC Seascape will offer two different seven-night itineraries from Miami, Florida (USA):
- Eastern Caribbean: Calling at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve and Nassau (The Bahamas), San Juan (Puerto Rico), and Puerto Plata (Dominican Republic)
- Western Caribbean: Calling at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve (The Bahamas), Cozumel (Mexico), George Town (Cayman Islands) and Ocho Rios (Jamaica)
- MSC Seaside will homeport in Orlando, Florida (USA) from Port Canaveral, MSC Cruises’ second homeport in Florida, offering:
- Three and four-night cruises to Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve (The Bahamas)
- Seven-night sailings to Cozumel and Costa Maya (Mexico), Belize, and Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve (The Bahamas)
- MSC Magnifica from Miami, Florida (USA) with new short cruises of three or four nights in length on Fridays or Mondays to Key West in Florida (USA), Nassau and Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve (The Bahamas)
To find out more about MSC Cruises’ summer 2023 cruises and to book, please click HERE or contact your travel agent.