ARE YOU A SOCCER FAN SEARCHING FOR A LAST-MINUTE ACCOMMODATION IN DOHA, QATAR?Book your room on MSC Opera Cruise Ship Hotel!
Searching for an accommodation in Doha for your vacation in Qatar with family or friends? Choose MSC Opera and live your football passion with the excitement of a cruise ship hotel. While you are at the stadium enjoying football matches, your friends and family will be thrilled to live the amusing activities of the ship and enjoy the magic of Qatar.
For last-minutes tickets holders searching for an accommodation in Doha, you no longer need to browse through pages and pages looking for a solution. In November and December, MSC Opera will be docked at Doha Port, the perfect starting point to easily reach Qatar stadiums and live out your love for football. The Cruise Terminal is only a 10-minute shuttle ride from Souq Waqif, Doha's finest traditional market.
*Please read our FAQ section for more information
faqPlease check below the most frequented asked questions regarding MSC Opera Cruise Ship Hotel
- What dates will MSC Opera be operating as a cruise ship hotel in Doha?
- Can Guests decide to extend their stay even if they have finalized their booking?
- What is the fee for additional guests sharing the same room?
- Are children allowed on board MSC Opera cruise ship hotel?
- Is there a discount for children?
- Can Guests bring pets to the accommodation?
- How many accommodations can Guests book?
- Do you allow group bookings directly online?
- Can Guests choose their own accommodation?
- Will MSC Voyagers Club Guests get dedicated benefits and rewards booking an accommodation on MSC Opera cruise ship hotel?
ACCOMODATION - FOOD & BEVERAGE
- What type of accommodation can be booked on board MSC Opera?
- Is there accommodation available for Guests with disabilities?
- What are the Food & Beverages options?
Guests have a choice of either a Bed & Breakfast or full board option.
- When confirming a Bed & Breakfast option, Guests will still have the possibility to upgrade to the full-board option once on board (an additional 110€ p.p. per day).
- When confirming the Full-board option at the time of booking, Guests will benefit from a discounted rate vs our on-board rates (90€ p.p. per day).
- What does the Bed & Breakfast package include?
- What does the Full Board package include?
It includes breakfast (same offer as the B&B package), as well as lunch, afternoon snacks and dinner, all of them inclusive of the “Dine and Drink” package.
- Lunch includes various appetizers such as cold cuts, cheese, grilled vegetables, various salads, dressings, salad condiments, meat dishes, side dishes, vegetarian dishes and desserts. In the buffet there are also snacks such as pizza, burger and hot dogs.
- Afternoon snacks includes pizza, burgers, fries and a selection of salads with condiments and dressings. There are also various cakes, tartes, desserts and cookies as well as hot water and coffee.
- Dinner includes cold cuts, cheese, grilled vegetables, various salads, dressing, salad condiments, bread, bread rolls, roasted meat as well as vegetarian dishes and desserts.
- What is the “Dine and Drink” package included in the full-board option?
- Where can Guests use the “Dine and Drink” package?
- Are Guests able to purchase lunch or dinner as they need, once on board?
- Can MSC Cruises accommodate for any special requirements Guests need?
- What other services are included with accommodations?
- Which services can be bought as add-ons?
- What are the travel requirements to enter the state of Qatar?
Please note that starting from 2nd December 2022 non-ticketed fans with a Hayya Card will also be allowed to enter Qatar and book the MSC Opera Cruise Ship Hotel.
EMBARKATION & USEFUL INFORMATION
- When do Guests receive their e-ticket?
- What are MSC Opera check-in and check-out times?
- Is it possible to check-in earlier than the official check-in time?
- Is there any security procedure prior to boarding MSC Opera?
- How far is MSC Opera located from the various stadiums?
MSC Opera will be docked at Doha port. Its location is within easy reach of public transportation connecting the various stadiums and tourist’s spots. Here are the approximative distances to the various stadiums:
- Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium: approx. 22km
- Al Bayt Stadium: approx. 39km
- Al Janoub Stadium: approx. 16km
- Al Thumama Stadium: approx. 8km
- Education City Stadium: approx. 14km
- Khalifa International Stadium: approx. 12km
- Lusail Stadium: approx. 15km
- Stadium 974: approx. 2km
- Is a shuttle service available from Doha port?
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Booking Terms and Conditions: