MSC CRUISES COVID-19 REASSURANCE DETAILS FOR FULLY VACCINATED AND COVID-19 RECOVERED WITHIN 90 DAYS OF SAILING
For sailings on or before October 31, 2021, the following MSC Cruises COVID-19 Reassurance will be provided at no extra charge for fully vaccinated guests (with required proof of vaccination) as it relates to COVID-19 protection services:
• 100% cruise fare refund or future cruise credit for you, and your Travelling Party*, if any of you tests positive for COVID-19 within 14 days prior to the cruise or at the boarding terminal.
• Pro-rated cruise fare refund or future cruise credit for anyone who has their cruise cut short due to testing positive for COVID-19 or being suspected of having COVID-19 during the cruise.
• If you test positive for COVID-19 during the cruise, MSC Cruises will cover COVID-19 related costs as follows: emergency medical transportation (up to $10,000), medical treatment (up to $10,000), any required land-based quarantine, including lodging and meals (up to $4,000), and transportation home for you and your Travelling Party (up to $1,000). View description coverage/policy here.
*Traveling Party is defined as all family members and one non-family member travel companion booked in the same cabin as the guest.
COVID-19 RECOVERED WITHIN 90 DAYS OF CRUISE:
* CDC requirements for COVID-19 recovered guests in the last 90 days:
1. Paper or electronic copies of your previous positive viral test result (dated no more than 90 days ago), AND
2. A signed letter, on official letterhead that contains the name, address, and phone number of a licensed healthcare provider or public health official, stating that you have been cleared to end isolation and therefore can travel. A letter that states that you have been cleared to end isolation to return to work or school is also acceptable.